I’m back again for Week 3 of the Book Blogger Challenge. This comes from Good Books and Good Wine. Instead of doing this once a day, I am doing this once a week. This week’s topic is…
Who Are Your Blogging BFF’s?
In the past few months that I’ve been blogging, I’ve made some really great friends. Some of them,I knew from even before I started blogging. Some of them I got to know only recently.
- First up is Molli of Once Upon A Prologue. I knew her before I began blogging and actually she was one of the first people to encourage me to start blogging about my love of books.
- Next up is Marie of Ramblings of a Daydreamer. Like Molli,she also encouraged me to start blogging. She has also been a huge supporter of my writing.
- Now Christina of A Reader of Fictions has been a blast to get to know. We do tend to think the complete opposite about books so it definitely makes things interesting.
- Ashley of Nose Graze and I tend to think alike on a majority of books so it’s definitely fun to have someone around who has the same or at least very similar tastes in books.
- And last but certainly not least, Meredith of Pandora’s Books. We have only gotten acquainted with each other recently,but she’s a truly fantastic person and I think that we would TOTALLY be friends if we knew each other in real life.
So who are some of your blogging BFF’s?