Hello everyone, to be honest I haven’t really felt like doing this one this week but I knew that if I didn’t do this one, this week, I’d have to double up next week, which was not an appealing thought. So this week’s edition of the Book Blogger Challenge comes to you both grudgingly but also resignedly. This comes from Good Books & Good Wine.
Talk About Your Blogging Quirks
- I start a review post right after I finish the book so I don’t forget things that I want to talk about. Unless I finish the book at like 3am or something.Then I wait until the next morning.
- I’m slowly learning how to make my reviews longer without sounding verbose.
- I struggle writing reviews much more with books that I loved as opposed to ones that I hated.
- I’m learning to love using GIF’s in reviews. Especially ranty ones.
- After I post a review on the blog, I immediately add my review to Goodreads and to Amazon.
- I feel bad that I don’t comment much on other people’s blogs. Then I get it into my head that I must comment a lot in a short amount of time.
- I am learning that I don’t have to post every day and that life will go on if I don’t post one day.