This featured is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Hi guys! So I really wanted to participate in this week’s topic, but I had something else scheduled for Tuesday & I hate double posting. So here’s my list of books (and series) that I want to reread.
1. Harry Potter (#1-#7) by J.K. Rowling
2. Anne of Green Gables (#1-#8) by L. M. Montgomery
3. Open Road Summer by Emery Lord
4. The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord
5. Positively Mine by Wendy Mills
6. The Program (#1-#2) by Suzanne Young
7. Prisoner of Night and Fog (Prisoner of Night and Fog #1) by Anne Blankman
8. Maybe One Day by Melissa Kantor
9. Splintered (#1-#2) by A.G. Howard
10. Faking Normal by Courtney C. Stevens
If you participated in this week’s topic, be sure to leave the links to your posts so I can see if we have any books in common.