Hello everyone and welcome to my post here on Disney Week! I am super excited to be here and talk to you guys all things Disney! Now being a California native, I’ve been to Disneyland and California Adventure quite a few times. I am going to tell you guys my top 5 favorite rides along with some of the food I get at Disney! Hope you guys enjoy! 🙂
Top 5 Favorite Rides
1. California Scream. This was my first roller coaster with a loop and I still enjoy riding this coaster to this day. I am pretty afraid of heights so the drops on this ride scare me so much. Plus, the loop on this ride isn’t that bad so I enjoy this one. The speed of this thing is intense as well.
2. The Twilight Zone. I remember my first time on this ride and how much it scared the crap out of me. The drop is just so fast and so deep down that I scream every time I go on this ride. Of course, the first time is always the worst. The more you go on it the better it get’s!
3. Splash Mountain. Again with the height and drops. This ride still intimidates me despite the fact that I’ve been on it multiple times. The thing with this ride is that it really depends on where you’re sitting when it comes to how wet you get. Front will always be the wettest, middle is okay wet, and the end is the least wet. The end however is just as scary as the front. If you really aren’t scared of drops and heights, definitely take the front for the best experience.
4. Space Mountain. One thing I have got to say about this ride is I suggest you only go once in a row. This one time I went twice in a row and it really made me sick, and I barely get motion sickness. Other than that this ride is super fun to go on. It’s fast and kind of like a mini roller coaster, which I love.
5. Stars Tour. Okay so this one isn’t much of a ride but I still love going on it. I really enjoyed the Star Wars movies and this ride is super fun. The line sometimes get’s a bit long but if you ever get lucky, definitely try it out.
1. Beignets. I loove these things, It’s basically a donut thing with powdered sugar and sometimes there may be a filling inside. Legit so good. My cousins and I always go to Downtown Disney and get Beignets from The Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen and ughhh they’re so good. If you want some inside of Disneyland I know Cafe Orleans has them, and their Mickey Mouse shaped! 😀
2. Big Thunder Ranch Barbecue. THIS PLACE. It’s ridiculous, trust me. If you ever go to Disney in a huge group and everyone eats a lot definitely try this place out. It’s super country to the point where they serve drinks in Mason jars and have corn bread and stuff. It’s all you can eat as well. But wait, that’s not even the best part. THEY SERVE YOU BUCKETS OF MEAT. If you’re vegetarian, I’m sorry this place exists but if you eat meat…OHHH BOYY. I went to this place one time in Disneyland with my cousins and we ate so much. Buckets on buckets of meat and tons of drink refills. It was great really. If you’re up to all you can eat buckets of meat, definitely try this place out.
3. Dole Whip. I dislike pineapples, I just think they’re too sweet and taste weird but I will have Dole Whip. This stuff is pretty good. You can find it near the Indiana Jones ride I believe. Definitely try it out.
Thanks for reading this post and I hope you learned something new! Let me know if you try and of the rides of food out. If you’ve never been to Disneyland, I do hope you go one day. It’s a great experience. 😀