I was tagged by my blogging bestie, Bekka of Pretty Deadly. The only thing I’ve ever seen him in was Everwood and that was a long ass time ago.
1. guardians of the galaxy – your favorite character ensemble
I love the characters in both of these books. They are dynamic, interesting and captivating.
2. andy dwyer – a book or character you can’t help but love despite their flaws
This series is absolute crack to me. It’s a flawed series, but it’s so much fun.
3. anna faris – your otp
Simon + Blue = PERFECTION
4. chris evans – your BroTP (fave friendship)
Oliver & Drew. Even after all those years Oliver was gone, Drew still cared about him. He still worried about his friend.
5. jurassic world – a badass character
Feyre & Shazi are two badass ladies, and I was torn about which one to pick. So I picked them both.
6. the lego movie – a book that doesn’t get the recognition it deserves
I haven’t read many underrated books this year, so I went back to 2014 for my picks. I have a feeling no one will be shocked with my picks.
7. everwood – a book you read before it was popular
I read both of these well before they were published. I wanted to make sure I had my own opinions for these books before a lot of other people read these because I was so excited about them.
8. transformation – best character development
Both of these books had main characters that initially drove me crazy, but their character arcs were awesome.
I’m not going to tag anyone, but if you choose to do this one, let me know!