I recently discovered Halsey, and oh my goodness, I think I’m in love. When Bekka tagged me in this, I knew I had to do it. I mean come on it’s HALSEY for goodness sake. I’m so crazy in love with Halsey right now
2. Hold Me Down – A series you just can’t seem to quit no matter how hard you try
This series is like crack. It’s impossible to stop reading it. It’s the equivalent to trashy tv. It’s good, fluffy fun.
5. Hurricane – Your favorite standalone
This book was utterly glorious. I loved it and I cried over it more times than I care to admit.
6. Roman Holiday – Cutest contemporary couple
Paige and Max had this adorable nerdy thing going, which I LOVED!
9. Strange Love – A character a lot of people don’t get, but you absolutely love
Loved Audie. She was hilariously funny, blunt and unapologetically honest. A lot of people will be put off by her, but I LOVED her.
11. Haunting – A book or character you’re still thinking about
This book will blow your mind in the best possible way. I was in a book hangover for a WEEK after this book.
12. Gasoline – Favorite self-destructive character
Stevie was a mess, but there were legitimate reasons for that. She had gone through so much in her young life. Her self destruction was mostly because of her eating disorder.
14. Young God – Characters that secretly worship each other
Kitty & Knox. Yes, they they worship each other. It’s obvious to me.
15. Walk the Line – Best retelling or reworking
Yessss, gorgeous writing, gorgeous characters. I loved this book!
16. Is There Somewhere – OTP with obstacles
Alex and Miles were awesome, but they do have some obstacles to deal with.
17. Empty Gold – An OTP that became a NoTP
Sorry Laura Jean, but you deserve so much better than Peter.
18. Trouble – A toxic relationship you still ship even though you know better
Lia and the Assassin. I know he was sent to kill her, but I’m still shipping them. HARD.
I’m not going to tag anyone, but if you love Halsey, you should do this tag.