Hi everyone! Once again, it’s time for the weekly installment of The Book Blogger Challenge. This feature is hosted by Good Books & Good Wine, Stop by and link up your posts if you are participating in this feature.
Show off 5 of your best blog posts!
1. Review- OCD Love Story by Corey Ann Haydu
– I absolutely LOVED this book. The characters were great and I poured a little bit of myself into this review.
2. Review- If You Leave by Courtney Cole
-This book meant more to me than I ever thought was possible. It brought me a lot of healing and I explored those in this review.
3. Review- Always Watching by Chevy Stevens
-This book was the first unsolicited finished copy that I had received. It still remains my favorite psychological thriller of the year.
4. Friday Musing #5
-This is definitely considered an older post. It was back when I still wanted to come up with a witty name for my discussion posts. Yeah, that didn’t last long. But this post detailed bookish turn-offs. I’ve eased up on some but not all of them.
5. Review: The Program by Suzanne Young
-This book gutted me and then gutted me again. I pretty much cried through the whole thing. I live for those books with the feels though.I named this my favorite YA book of 2013.If you haven’t read it, you need to make a point of doing it soon.
So what are some of your best blog posts?