Here’s how my rating system works:
- 5 stars – I loved the book and will definitely read it again and tell everyone I know about it.
- 4 stars – I enjoyed the book, found it to be well written and would recommend it to others to read.
- 3 stars – I didn’t hate it but I didn’t really like it either. I was very indifferent to it.
- 2 stars – this book had problems with plot, characters and/or technique.
- 1 stars – I could not finish this book or did not like anything about it.
I will occasionally give half stars if a book hovers between two star ratings.