I am not currently accepting review requests.
So if you stopped by this part of my blog, you must be curious to see what my review policy is. Since I started blogging two years ago, I changed my policies only slightly. So please read these carefully so I don’t have to read a book that I have no interest in. I really do have diverse tastes in books but there are a few things I won’t read.
- No Christian fiction.
- No Magna/Graphic novels.
- Finished copy
- Advanced Reader Copy or Electronic Advanced Reader Copy
- PDF (I will only accept this version occasionally)
- Generally I am a fast reader and I will have the review up a month before the release date. If it’s a book that has been out awhile, I may take a little longer than a month.
- I will be brutally honest about the book. Some books have flaws and I’m not going to sugarcoat that.
- If I cannot accept your review request, then I will not respond to it. I get a fair amount of emails a week and I just don’t have the time to respond to the requests that I will be declining.